Innovative Workers Compensation Cost Containment Program Launches in Ohio

Attacking the inefficiencies of a broken process

Hands reaching for money
Shadow under picture

It's the "dirty little secret" of the workers' compensation industry: every player in the process makes more money by increasing the employer’s costs. For example, only 40% of all back injury costs to businesses are related to medical expenses. The other 60% go to disability settlements, legal payments, and administrative costs.

Our program attacks these inefficiencies to help prevent avoidable injuries, helping keep employees healthy and substantially reducing employers' costs. This benefits employers by reducing both hard and soft costs, making the workplace safer, increasing employee morale and making workers' compensation costs more predictable.

There are three main components to our program:

  • Data-driven pre-employment testing to screen prospective employees for their ability to perform job tasks Learn More
  • Post-injury involvement with aggressive, employer-centric claims management guaranteed to produce cost savings Learn About Our Guaranteed Savings
  • Post-injury return to work testing to ensure that employees are healthy enough to resume work and avoid re-injury Learn More

Chart with data points
Shadow under picture

Data-driven technology with more than one million tests to date.

Holding wrist due to carpal tunnel syndrome
Shadow under picture

Objective medical testing that identifies employees likely to get injured.

Workers compensation claim form
Shadow under picture

An independent and current analysis of cost reduction plans and strategies.

Bar chart representing decreasing workers compensation costs
Shadow under picture

More than 20 years experience helping control workers' compensation costs.

Contact us today to learn more about our claims handling program - guaranteed to save you money!